The Blossom Controller is in the factory default state and ready to be configured.
To connect using Wi-Fi:
- Tap “Solid Green” on the Blossom App on the “Check Your Blossom” screen. You’ll be brought to the “Connect via Wi-Fi” screen
- Use your phone's wifi controls to find and connect to the Blossom Controller. It will have an SSID that looks like "Blossom-XXX", where XXXX are four numbers and letters. Use the password "12flowers".
- Follow the steps on in the App for connecting the Blossom Controller to your home WiFi network. Once you have provided the Blossom Controller with your home WiFi credentials, the light will begin blinking green. Once it connects successfully to our servers, it will begin to pulsate green.
- At this point, the Blossom Controller is in communication with our servers, but not yet registered. Change your phone from the Blossom Controller's WiFi network, and reconnect to your home's Wi-Fi network.
- Use the paring code to activate your Blossom Controller. Look for the 6-digit pairing code sticker on the Blossom Controller.
After successfully pairing, your Blossom Controller's LED indicator will turn blue to indicate a successful connection.
If using the Powerline Connector (PLC)
(PLC is only used with the Blossom 12-zone)
- Make sure the PLC is plugged in directly to a wall socket (try to avoid extension cords and power strips to eliminate any connection issues)
- Make sure the ethernet cable is plugged into the router and the PLC
- Check that the green LED connection light is illuminated on the PLC; check your router that its LED connection light is on. If it is not, check that the Ethernet cable is latched fully into the connector on both ends, and that both devices are receiving power.
- Unplug your Blossom Controller
- Wait 30 seconds, then plug the Blossom Controller back in again.
Sometimes a Blossom Controller needs to update its software. If the Blossom Controller does not immediately switch to pulsating green, allow the Blossom Controller 5 minutes or so to update, then unplug, wait 30 seconds, and try again.