Pairing failed and the diagnostics page shows "Bridge detected: failed."
- Bridge was really plugged into a wall socket (with no intervening extension cords, power strips, surge protectors, etc)
- Ethernet cable is securely plugged into the bridge, and the other end is securely plugged into the router, and both the bridge and router are powered
- The green light on the Bridge is on and blinking on network activity
If all this is working correctly there may be a problem with Powerline signals working well through the wiring in your home.
Please try the following
- As mentioned, please plug both Controller and Bridge directly into an outlet, with no intervening extension cord, power strip, or surge suppressor.
- Try using a different power outlet, that may be on different circuit breaker in your house